Tuesday 27 November 2012

6 REASONS THERE'S NO SILLY SIX-PACK THIS WEEK

If you've come looking for this week's Silly Six-Pack, my apologies. Due to circumstances beyond my control, it was never going to happen. Here's why...

1: It's my birthday. Hey, if it's good enough for the Warehouse to give their team their birthdays off, it's good enough for me.





2: I'm drunk. After all, it IS my birthday.







3: I'm asleep. Drinking after getting up at 3AM for over a decade is a pretty narcoleptic combination. There's a lot of stuff I can do in my sleep but this blog requires a bit more effort. Not MUCH more, but a bit.



4: When you're as old as me, you start to forget thi






5: I'm out of the country. This is a brilliant excuse for just about anything. Especially when it's true. Which amazingly, today, it is.





6: Due to reason #5, to make it work, I'd have to have written all this last Wednesday and nobody's THAT organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment