Friday 16 November 2012

6 THINGS I ACTUALLY LIKE ABOUT CHARLES

It'd be safe to say I'm not the biggest royalist in the country. In fact, if you were to suggest I consider the royal family to be a monumental waste of everybody's time, money and attention, I probably wouldn't disagree. However, as a bloke, Chas ain't all bad...


1: He doesn't think it's rude to talk to people with your sunglasses on. This sets a great precedent for me as I wear prescription sunnies and it's a real pain in the arse swapping specs just to pay for your petrol.



2: He shares his food. Even cake. Even on his birthday. With 64 other people. Legend.






3: He's turned on by a woman's personality, not just her looks. Clearly.







4: He doesn't visit too often. Can't stand people who are always coming round, can you? Don't they have homes of their own to go to? (Actually, just quoting Mike Hosking a bit there)




5: He's not afraid to visit Feilding. (I'm allowed to make jokes about Feilding, I went to intermediate school there. That's how I know how to spell it properly)





6: He's resisted the temptation to poison his mother so he can have her job. For decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment