Friday 21 December 2012

THE FIRST 6 THINGS TO CROSS MY MIND AT THE END OF THE WORLD

Okay... now it isn't December 21, 2012 ANYWHERE anymore, looks like we can safely say the Mayans were way out of whack with their apocalypse thing. However, when I was woken up just after 4:30 this morning by some crazy, "Please evacuate the building!" type siren which went off for nearly an hour, I began to wonder if they had it right after all. Here's what I spent my final moments of existence thinking...

1: Can't believe my first night's sleep on holiday after having to get up at 3 all year is being ruined by the end of the world.



2: Should I put some clothes on? You know, if I'm about to be involved in some mayhem in the streets, perhaps I should try and find a T-shirt.



3:At least I won't have to mow the lawns today.





4: Damn it. I was really looking forward to opening that Christmas present I bought for myself. To think I could have been using it all this time and now I won't get to.


5: I wonder if the internet's still working. Then I can Google what to wear for Armageddon.




6. I could really go a mince and cheese pie right now. (Then again, I'm usually thinking that, so no change there)

No comments:

Post a Comment