Saturday 5 January 2013

6 EXCITING TOPICS COMING TO A glennzb BLOG NEAR YOU

"Hey glennzb!" I keep hearing. "Where the hell have you been? It's like you disappeared off the face of the planet!" Actually, I haven't heard anyone saying anything like that, but I'm sure there are thousands of you out there thinking it. The point is, a guy has to take a holiday every now and then. This one was something a little different for me, so you'll forgive me if I'm a little obsessed in my upcoming blogs...


1: How I Became a Real Man On the Eve of New Year's Eve. This is an answer to that age-old mum-style question; "If your friends jumped off a bridge would you?" Read this one to find out what my answer was.




2: 6 Things To Do When the Great Flood Comes. Apparently some people go camping regularly - even voluntarily. Find out what to do when it rains and everything turns to shit in the middle of the night.




3: How I Became a Real Man On New Year's Eve... Morning. This will be an exciting read featuring detailed descriptions of near death experiences and topless calendars. I know, can't wait, right?




4: 6 Successful Camping Cocktails. It's amazing how much more successful the cocktails get as you work your way through them.





5: How I Became a Real Man the Day After New Year's Day. Just when you thought my manliness couldn't get any realler, I introduce questionable hygiene standards and extreme downhill mountain biking into the equation.



6: A Whole Bunch of First Phone Impressions. Okay, this wasn't really anything to do with my holiday, but I've been having a close look at a collection of whizzy smart phones, so I'll be bringing you a WHOLE NEW BLOG to tell you what I've found.

No comments:

Post a Comment