Thursday 31 January 2013

THE 6 SILLIEST THINGS I'LL REMEMBER ABOUT SIR PAUL

I know this is supposed to be a sad time, perhaps the one of the saddest times ever. But it was hard to stay sad around Paul for long. He made me laugh. Constantly. Here are just a few of the reasons why...

1: Mr Winkie. I'm no dog fan, but why, WHY would you choose something Chinese Crested - the breed repeatedly awarded the title of World's Ugliest Dog? God he loved that creature. (Known affectionately as "The Winklemeister")


2: Two Teabags, Not Much Milk. Oh, and leave the bags in. I'm sure other people take their tea that way. I just haven't met them.





3: Keira Knightly. He was weirdly obsessed with her. Something to do with her "spooky eyes." She's alright I s'pose. Definitely better looking than a Chinese Crested Terrier.




4: Aircraft. Any aircraft. Planes, helicopters, spaceships, large birds... heaven forbid any of those should appear on a TV screen while he was on air. He'd literally stop talking and just watch them take off. Or land. Or flap.



5: Osama bin Laden's Goat. The best, and perhaps most inappropriate sound effect ever.






6: Questions. Why ask a rhetorical question when it can be answered? By yourself. Classic Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment