Friday 5 October 2012

6 BEERS I WOULDN'T MIND BEING NAMED AFTER

I know his name isn't ACTUALLY Heineken Mayer, but every time I hear the Springbok coach mentioned on TV or radio, that's how I hear it. While it would be awesome to be called Heineken, here are a few names it'd be even awesomer to be called...


1: Guinness. Obviously. Alec used it pretty successfully as a surname for almost his whole life. I'd be more than happy to use it for a first name - especially since I wouldn't even have to change my monogrammed towels.




2: Corona. Not the most manly of names, but I have this neat fantasy where I walk into the pub and everyone stops what they're doing to greet me with a verse of "My Sharona" with "Sharona" replaced with "Corona". I may have given this a bit too much thought.



3: Waikato. Obviously. Disgusting beer. Amazing province. Home of the Shield. Need I say more?







4: Tui or Moa. Both have a nice indigenous feel to them. Not sure if teachers could pronounce them correctly in class though.






5: Mac. Just Mac. No middle names. Especially given some of the middle names available if you're named after a Mac's beer include "Sassy Red" and "Spring Tide". Not so rugged.





6: Flame. Admittedly, this name really only works if you're a horse. But at least you'd be strong and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment