Saturday 13 October 2012

6 REASONS I DIDN'T POST THIS BLOG YESTERDAY

Not sure how many of you are dedicated enough to notice, but I usually post a Silly Six-Pack every Saturday. Today is Sunday. What the hell happened?...

1: Daylight Savings. Oh, sure it may have happened 2 weeks ago, but freak, unforeseen 60 minute shifts in the time continuum have a massive influence on the forces of both silliness and six-packs. It's science.


2: Traffic. I'm pretty sure I live close enough to the Auckland CBD for this to be a viable excuse to be slightly late for anything.




3: I have a note from my doctor. Admittedly, this is to get me off work from when I dislocated my shoulder 11 weeks ago, but I didn't use it then, so it's still valid, right?



4: The government. I don't actually understand quite HOW the government is to blame, but after listening to about 12 years of talkback radio, I'm convinced most things are usually their fault.



5: Strong wind gusts. If they can prevent "Fearless Felix" from skydiving out of a balloon capsule 23 miles up, imagine the affect they can have on me. (I'm not fearless at all)



6: Systemic failure. See reasons 4, 1, 3, 2 and 5. And possibly 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment