Friday 16 August 2013

6 THINGS I WISH I'D SLEPT THROUGH

Whether or not you believe someone can drive (and text) for hundreds of kilometres while fast asleep, it's a cool idea. I would if I could; there's nothing more boring than a long drive... or is there?


1: My Entire School Career. God I hated school. Now I think of it, there were definitely some classes during which I may have "rested my eyes" for a moment.


2: The Entire Series of NZ X-Factor. Can we stop pretending now? It was bad. Really bad.




3: All the Rugby World Cups We Didn't Win. I'd really like to just pretend we DID win them, so if I'd slept through them, it'll be much easier to convince myself things like 1999 and 2003 were all just a bad dream.


4: Winter. Come on, if bears can give it a miss, why can't we?




5: Vegetables. Do you still taste gross stuff if you eat it in your sleep? Wake me when the cheese board arrives.



6: Hangovers. In fact, shall we skip Sundays altogether, just to be safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment